Partnership Opportunity (Sign-on Bonus, Relocation, Loan Repayment) *Open to New Grads/2024 Residents!
Great opportunity to join a thriving outpatient pediatric practice, currently with 1 other full-time Pediatrician, 1 NP, and plans to add another Pediatrician. Ideal candidates are physicians willing to offer BOTH Inpatient (rounding and attending difficult situations to take over upon birth) and Outpatient services.
- Join 1 Pediatrician & 1 NP (Possibility of another, total of 3 Pediatricians)
- Flexible Call, but all efforts to be shared evenly (1:3)
- Pediatric Hospitalists/PICU Physicians/Neonatologists readily available
- Thriving Outpatient Pediatric Practice w/ Inpatient Opportunities at the counties only hospital capable of inpatient services
- Experienced Physicians, New Grads, Current 2023/2024 Residents are encouraged to apply
Hospital Duties Include:
- Healthy newborn visits
- Management of non-critical transient problems encountered during neonatal period that can be managed at a Level 1 nursery
- Routine acute illness admissions for pediatric patients outside of the newborn period
- Attendance at C-sections or vaginal deliveries ONLY when requested by OB, if problems are anticipated
- Occasional resuscitation and stabilization of newborns until transfer to facility with higher level of care
Benefits for the Pediatrician:
- Competitive Salary (MGMA guidelines) + Incentive
- Health/Life Insurance, Retirement
- Relocation Expenses, Commencement Bonus, Medical Education Debt options
- CME, Medical License/Dues Reimbursement
- 2 hours from Indianapolis, Chicago & in the heart of Indiana Lake Country!
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
*Interview Today! Call/text or email Evyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 - 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!