Largest Not-For-Profit Organization in Indiana - Outpatient Only - No Weekend Requirements!
Largest Not-For-Profit Organization in Indiana – Outpatient Only – No Weekend Requirements!
Opportunity for a Pediatrician to join a growing FQHC Organization, established in Indianapolis, IN. This position offers the opportunity to join one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in Indiana with continuous plans of growth throughout the community. This organization has helped their community for more than 50 years! This position offers flexible scheduling with no weekend requirements! This exciting opportunity has positions available immediately.
- Pediatric Outpatient Clinic Services Only (Well/Sick Visits, Physicals)
- No NB Rounding
- Clinic Hours: M-W 8-5, Thursday 8-6, and Friday 8-4 *No Weekends*
- EMR System: MedEZ
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits including Health Insurance, Malpractice, 401k Retirement, & Life Disability
- Potential Loan Repayment – Loan Relief For Federal Student Loans Through FQHC
- Open to New Graduates & Experienced Physicians!
Requirements of the Pediatrician:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
Interview Today! Call/text or email Evyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 904 – 2007
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!