Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
No Weekends - Outpatient (No Nursery Rounding) - No Midlevel Supervision
No Weekends – Outpatient (No Nursery Rounding) – No Midlevel Supervision
Pediatrician or Pediatric APP needed for a private practice in Homestead, Florida (Miami-Dade County). This position offers guaranteed salary model, comprehensive benefits, and work-life balance with manageable call.
Benefits for the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Private, Physician-Owned Practice
- Outpatient Opportunity
- Shared Phone Call Coverage Only
- No Hospital Admitting or Nursery Rounding
- Comprehensive Benefits – Health Insurance, CME Allowance, 3 Weeks PTO etc.
- Full-Time, General Pediatrics Opportunity
- Open to 2024 Residents
- No Weekend Clinical Hours
- Occurrence-Based Malpractice Insurance
- Physician Candidates Will Not Oversee Midlevel Providers
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Speak Fluent Spanish (Required)
- APRN Candidates – 5 Years of Pediatric Post-Graduate Experience Required (not just a rotation)
Nestled in the heart of Miami-Dade County, Homestead is a tropical paradise waiting to be discovered. With its year-round warm climate, Homestead is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. Explore the bountiful orchards that produce succulent avocados and juicy tomatoes, or take a scenic drive to the nearby Everglades National Park for an unforgettable adventure. Homestead is conveniently located just a short drive south of Miami, making it an ideal escape from the bustling city while still enjoying easy access to all the amenities and cultural attractions Miami has to offer. Enjoy the best of both worlds in Homestead, where historic charm meets contemporary convenience, creating an idyllic lifestyle that is second to none.
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!