No Call - Part Time Opportunity - Outpatient Only
No Call – Part Time Opportunity – Outpatient Only
Part-time nurse practitioner position outside of Washington, DC with a pediatric private practice. This position offers work-life balance, comprehensive benefits, and is in a great location.
Benefits for the Nurse Practitioner
- 20 Miles from Washington, D.C.
- General Pediatrics, Physician-Owned Practice
- Part-Time, Outpatient Opportunity
- Zero Hospital Admissions or Inpatient Call
- No Nursery Rounds
- No Phone Call Coverage!
- Comfortable Patient Volume
- Comprehensive Benefits – Medical Insurance, Malpractice, Continuing Education Credits, etc.
- Yearly Bonuses
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 Year of Pediatrics Required (not just a rotation)
- Licensed in the State of Maryland
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!