Clinical Research and Teaching Opportunities - Work/Life Balance - Negotiable Starting Salary
Clinical Research & Teaching Opportunities – Work/Life Balance – Negotiable Starting Salary
Pediatric Endocrinologist position outside of Charlotte in Asheville, North Carolina with an established medical group. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, work-life balance, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Low Volume Call & Shared Among the Providers
- Outpatient Opportunity with Minimal Inpatient Consults
- Negotiable Starting Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits (Malpractice, Health Insurance, Retirement, etc.)
- Clinical Research Opportunities
- Teaching Opportunities Available
- Established Medical Institution
- Great Location – 2 hours from Charlotte, 1 hour & a half from Greenville, SC
Requirements of the Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Had completed Pediatric Residency
- Has/will complete Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!