Pediatrician / Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Student Loan Repayment - 4 Day Work Week - Outpatient, No Weekends
Student Loan Repayment – 4 Day Work Week – Outpatient, No Weekends
General Pediatrician job in Danville, Virginia with an established medical group. This opportunity offers comprehensive benefits, outpatient only call, and work-life balance.
Benefits for the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Full-time Opening w/ Flexible Scheduling – 4 Day Work Week
- Negotiable Starting Salary
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Outpatient Only, Minimal Phone Call Coverage
- No Newborn Nursey Rounds or Inpatient Call
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Malpractice Insurance, 3 Weeks PTO, etc.)
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Malpractice under Federal Tort claims act
- Student Loan Repayment Available
- No Weekend Hours
Requirements of the Pediatrician / Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Degree
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 Year of Post-Graduate Pediatric Experience (Required, Not Just a Rotation)
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!