4 Day Work Week - 6 Weeks PTO - Partnership Opportunities
4 Day Work Week – 6 Weeks PTO – Partnership Opportunities
Pediatrician position in the greater Charlotte, North Carolina area for an established private practice. The new physician will have the opportunity to come into a thriving practice with comprehensive benefits, work-life balance, and competitive starting salary.
Benefits for the Pediatrician
- 4 Day Work Week
- Established Practice, 10+ Providers
- Guaranteed Salary w/ Production Bonuses – Base compensation starting around $180k-$200k + Productivity
- Work-Life Balance – No More Than 18-20 Patients Per Day
- 1 in 7 Call Rotation
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, $3,000 CME Allowance, Malpractice, 401k Plan, etc.)
- 6 Weeks PTO
- Partnership Opportunities – Profit Sharing Once a Partner
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- EMR – Office Practicum
Requirements of the Pediatrician
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Have/will complete Pediatric Residency
- Board Certified/Eligible
Interview Today! Call/text or email Jaclyn today to arrange for an interview.
Call/text: (540) 491-9111
ETS Pediatric specializes in recruiting Pediatricians and Subspecialist Physicians for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity, send your resume/CV TODAY!